Tuesday, 09 September 2008 12:43
1. Introductionwww.insidefunctionalsafety.com is owned and operated by Inside Publishing GmbH, Switzerland. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
2. What information do we collect?We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
(b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our products; and
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
3. Information about website visitsWe may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
(a) send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
(b) send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at ifs [@] insidefunctionalsafety [.] com).
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
(d) to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
6. Security of your personal dataWe will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
8. Third party websitesThe website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.